US JETWAYS – JET CARD 25 HOURS AT A TIME
US Jetways Jet Card offers the a cost effective way to experience the, personalized service and reliability that have made US Jetways the global competitor to the grandfather of private aviation. US Jetways Jet Card, is offered as a prepaid Jet Debit Card offering of 12.5 hours of flight time aboard a clients choice of aircraft ,it is the only card designed to with complete flexibility of aircraft choice with a money back guarantee.
A TRULY All INCLUSIVE JET CARD INCUDES NO HASSLES
- No Fuel surcharges, No Insurance Fees, No landing charges
- Access to worldwide fleet with Part 135 Certified pilots and aircraft
- Enjoy guaranteed availability with as little as four hours notice
- Choice of any aircraft that meet a trips demands, prop, jets, helicopter
- Escape the financial commitments and depreciating asset of ownership
- Utilize current year manufactured aircraft in the U.S. and Europe
Whether you require 12.5 hours or 500 hours of flying time per year, US Jetways Jet Card offers the a cost effective way to experience the ownership when you are in the air and leaving the responsibility of maintenance and auditing when you float to the ground. In changing economic climates and flying habit to match a Jet Card is more than an ideal solution. US Jetways sales consultant can assist you in determining the best program for your needs.
US JETWAYS –JET CARD is sold as a prepaid Jet debit Card offering 25 hours of occupied flight time giving you access to world-class aircraft without the commitment of ownership. A multi year, 25-hour pre-paid Jet Card starts at $99,000** in a Light Jet.
One Single, Upfront Payment
The US Jetways Jet Card program provides access to world-class aircraft with one simple payment for 25-hours of flight time. You simply purchase a card in the aircraft type that best suits your most common trip route you fly, the flight time is deducted from your US Jetways Jet Card balance. If your flight is not meet the highest of your expectation take advantage of our money back guarantee or if your flight habit change in 6 months your deposit is refundable.
Additional charges apply for Federal Excise Tax, Fuel Surcharge Fee and Insurance. Speak to a US Jetways sales consultant to learn more.
* US Jetways flights are operated by aircraft and pilots under Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate.
* Price is for 2010. This amount represents the base price for 25 occupied hours, before applicable taxes, Additional terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.